SPECIAL FALL OFFER! Free Pit gloves and quick read thermometer with purchase.
Perfect for use when:
- Or in the Backyard
For great meals over your barbecue grill, over an open fire pit, or over a charcoal bed. Portable campfire spit.
The The Cowboy Rotisserie Portable Campfire Spit cooking system, designed to be used to cook up to 25 pounds of food over any open fire, on the ground, or in a bbq pit. It runs on two D size batteries and can be used virtually anywhere. It comes with two upright poles which are driven into the ground on either side of the fire. It has a three foot crossbar that fits into the battery operated motor. The crossbar comes with two spit forks which lock the food on the crossbar so that the food does not slip while the rotisserie turns.
Your Cowboy Rotisserie Portable Campfire Spit kit Includes everything you need except batteries, the fire and the food!
Before each use WASH cross bar and spit forks in warm soapy water, rinse thoroughly, and wipe dry.
- Drive the two vertical support poles into the ground, with a hammer, approximately 34" apart on either side of your heat source.
- Insert the battery powered gear reduction motor into slot on the vertical support pole.
- Slide the food to be cooked onto the square STAINLESS STEEL rotisserie cross bar and secure with spit forks.
- Insert pointed end of crossbar through eyehole in support pole, then BACK the other end into square opening on motor (mounted on second vertical support pole).
- FLIP THE SWITCH at the back of the motor and YOU'LL BE COOKING!